About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity as a practical, clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound featuring urgent scanning procedures and techniques. A mix of ob-gyn, abdominal, and vascular lectures provide a well-rounded review of clinical imaging techniques. Faculty share scanning tips, protocols, and pitfalls providing an overall balance to the activity.
This activity is designed to educate those who order, perform, and interpret clinical ultrasound studies. It should be particularly valuable for diagnostic imaging physicians, ob-gyn physicians, vascular surgeons, and referring physicians who utilize ultrasound to evaluate the clinical status of their patients.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus and Barrett’s-related dysplasia.
- Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
- Identify some of the major diagnostic issues in the most common colorectal polyps, including serrated polyps.
- Describe the most recent diagnostic challenges in diagnosing and reporting colorectal polyps.
- Discuss the most common benign and malignant well-differentiated lipomatous tumor.
- Differentiate gastroesophageal reflux disease from other types of esophageal injury.
Details : 11 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 5.74 Gb
Price : $ 50