About This CME Teaching Activity
This seminar is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review of soft tissue tumor pathology. A pattern-based approach to diagnosis, including an emphasis on differential diagnosis, as well as the use of ancillary diagnostic methods (especially immunohistochemistry) will be discussed.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Apply a pattern-based approach to the differential diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
- Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
- Utilize immunohistochemistry for accurate diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
- Order appropriate molecular tests for accurate diagnosis of soft tissue sarcomas.
- Recognize histologic and genetic subtypes of gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- Discuss the differential diagnosis of mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Recognize recently described mesenchymal tumors of the head and neck.
- Discuss the differential diagnosis of cutaneous spindle cell tumors.
Details : 18 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 6.7 Gb
Price : $ 40