About This CME Teaching Activity
This activity provides a practical, clinically oriented review of recent advances in first trimester ultrasound. A mix of topics including comprehensive normal fetal anatomy and abnormalities of major organ systems in the first trimester is discussed. Updates to current guidelines and indications for imaging in the first trimester are presented. Tips, images, and pitfalls shared by the renowned faculty provide balance to the program.
This program is designed for obstetricians and gynecologists, maternal-fetal medicine physicians, radiologists, family medicine physicians, genetic counselors and sonographers, who order, perform and interpret ultrasound examinations in obstetrics and gynecology. The goal of this educational activity is to bring the level of practice for the health practitioners to a higher degree of proficiency in obstetric sonography.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Assess normal fetal anatomy in the first trimester.
- Explain the indications and national guidelines for first trimester ultrasound.
- Optimize scanning parameters and techniques of the first trimester ultrasound examination.
- Review major fetal malformations that can be diagnosed in early gestation.
- Discuss the use of ultrasound in screening for fetal aneuploidy in the first trimester.
- Utilize ultrasound to access patients with pelvic disorders.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge into the applications of OB/GYN scanning procedures.
Details : 28 Videos
Size : 6.13 Gb
Price : $ 35