Hospital care models are transforming, and nurse practitioners and physician assistants play vital roles in the care delivery of hospitalized patients. Inpatient Medicine for NPs & PAs: From Admission to Discharge fills your CME needs. This conference emphasizes clinical management of hospitalized patients in an interactive, case-based format with evidence-based lectures by experts in treatment pathways from admission to discharge.
This conference is applicable to internists, hospitalists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and allied health from novice to experienced.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe a rational approach to assessment and management of the high acuity hospitalized patient.
- Describe how to provide high-level care to all patients based on the most recent practice guidelines, medical evidence and standards of care.
- Describe the early signs and symptoms consistent with sepsis syndrome, leading to more rapid initiation of goal direction therapy and antibiotic administration.
- Review the most recent treatment guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign and identify patients requiring higher levels of care.
- Describe appropriate diagnosis of patients with acute exacerbations of heart failure and initiate appropriate treatment for hospitalized patients.
- Identify ways to improve mortality rates and decrease recurrent exacerbations for patients with chronic heart failure.
Details : 30 Videos
Size : 21.7 Gb
Price : $ 50