Use of Ultrasound in Rheumatology Applications Training video is designed to provide a review on the use of ultrasound for the evaluation of various types of rheumatology applications. Indications, applications, and ultrasound characteristics of multiple types of pathology are included.
- Prevalence of Disease in the U.S.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Erosions, Synovitis, Tenosynovitis, Treatment Response
- Spondyloarthritis: Synovitis, Tenosynovitis, Peritendinitis, Enthesitis, Erosions, New Bone Formation
- Crystal Arthritis: Sonographic Features of Gout
- Osteoarthritis: Synovitis, Systemic Inflammatory Mediators, Low-Grade Inflammation, Articular Cartilage, Basic Calcium Phosphate Crystals
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of rheumatologic conditions.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics and apply ultrasound diagnostic criteria to evaluate commonly seen rheumatology conditions.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Price : $ 15