Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition (Videos)
The most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field, Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 7th Edition, provides detailed, practical answers and easily accessible clinical content on the complex issues that arise for otolaryngologists at all levels, across all subspecialties. This award-winning text is a one-stop reference for all stages of your career—from residency and board certification through the challenges faced in daily clinical practice. Updated content, new otology editor Dr. Howard W. Francis, and new chapters and videos ensure that this 7th Edition remains the definitive reference in today’s otolaryngology.
- Brings you up to date with the latest minimally invasive procedures, recent changes in rhinology, and new techniques and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes.
- Contains 12 new chapters, including Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Facial Pain, Geriatric Otology, Middle Ear Endoscopic Surgery, Pediatric Speech Disorders, Pediatric Cochlear Implantation, Tongue-Ties and Lip Ties, Laryngotracheal Clefts, and more.
- Covers recent advances and new approaches such as the Draf III procedure for CRS affecting the frontal recess, endoscopic vidian and posterior nasal neurectomy for non-allergic rhinitis, and endoscopic approaches for sinonasal and orbital tumors, both extra- and intraconal.
- Provides access to 70 key indicator (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Key Indicator Procedures), and surgical videos – an increase of 43% over the previous edition.
- Offers outstanding visual support with 4,000 high-quality images and hundreds of quick-reference tables and boxes.
Details : 73 Videos
Size : 2.73 Mb
Price : $ 15