LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Infectious Disease Certification and Infectious Disease MOC exam blueprints, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Infectious Disease board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
Infectious Disease STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long. (Printed version also available at checkout.)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify clinical management and treatment of infectious diseases
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose several global infectious diseases
- Understand key differential diagnostic strategies including important noninfectious etiologies
- Understand treatment a management of several parasites including protozoans and helminthes
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of principles and practice in Infectious Disease, including: epidemiology, bioterrorism, viral disease, bacterial infections, immunology, STIs, fungi, parasites, and mycobacteria
Price : $ 70