The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology 2018
Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
This comprehensive board review course covers key topics, recent advances and emerging issues in endocrinology. Ideal for MOC.
Keep Up with Current Trends in Your Field
This CME course in endocrinology is extremely thorough, covering a range of key topics and core concepts in the specialty aiming to facilitate correct diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders. The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology includes case-based lectures on topics like type 1 and type 2 diabetes, thyroid cancers, pituitary masses, polycystic ovarian syndrome, infertility and assisted reproduction, obesity management, etc. It will help you to better:
- Prepare for ABIM Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of endocrine diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the current therapeutic strategies with risks and potential benefits
- Attain the latest knowledge for managing diabetes, endocrine hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
- Apply knowledge attained to your daily practice, optimizing patient care and outcomes