The Osler Institute utilized state-of-the-art equipment to record our Live Webinar March 2021 comprehensive Vascular Surgery Review Course and bring it to you! These Video/Audio files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection, watch or listen to on your phone, computer – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice. Included with each online review is a downloadable copy of the syllabus that corresponds to the Video/Audio lectures for your use while viewing or as a free-standing study or clinical practice guide.
This comprehensive review is designed to update your clinical knowledge base as well as to help you pass your Vascular Surgery written exam. Emphasis is on evidence-based medicine and board-relevant standards of care, incorporating current best practice concepts, testing and treatment approaches, and clinical follow-up techniques. As a result, it provides a good review for your Vascular Surgery written exam as well as providing a thorough review for physicians in practice. Many of our previous participants found the course provided them with: improved diagnostic and planning strategies, a better understanding of the best surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches, a better grasp of perioperative critical care, and helped them recognize areas of weakness for self-study.
At the conclusion of this course each participant will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of the basic science that underlies vascular disease and its surgical treatment.
- Discuss comprehensive non-operative treatment of vascular disease to include drug therapy and risk factor reduction.
- Explain preoperative risk assessment as well as operative and postoperative critical care procedures for the vascular surgery patient.
- Discuss the fundamentals of vascular disease clinical evaluation to include: plethysmography, duplex ultrasonography, MRI and CT scans, angiography, and other tests used in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
- Appraise the indications and techniques related to open operative treatment of vascular disease of the cerebrovascular system, exclusive of intracranial vessels, as well as thoracic and abdominal vessels and those of the upper and lower extremities.
- Summarize the indications and techniques of endovascular intervention for all major vessels exclusive of intracranial and aortic arteries.
Details : 21 Videos , 1 PDF
Price : $ 60