CME on Your Terms – The Osler Institute recorded our Live September 2021 comprehensive Neurology Review Course and bring it to you! These Video files are stored “in the cloud” so you can stream them anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection, watch or listen to on your phone, computer or tablet – your learning experience is almost like being at the live activity, but without travel costs and time away from your practice. Included with each Online review is an electronic downloadable copy of the syllabus that corresponds to the Video lectures for your use while viewing or as a free-standing study or clinical practice guide.
This comprehensive review is designed to help you pass your Neurology board exams as well as to update your clinical knowledge base. Emphasis is on evidence-based medicine and board-relevant standards of care, incorporating new concepts and treatments. The course includes lectures that review the entire field of Neurology. As a result, it provides a good review for the ABPN written exams or for physicians in practice wanting a thorough update. The course includes didactic lectures, discussion of clinical vignettes, embedded questions for discussion at the end of each topic.
At the conclusion of this course each participant should be able to:
- Identify and discuss clinically relevant aspects of neurochemistry, neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, and neuropharmacology
- Interpret neuroimaging studies
- Recognize and describe all major neurological disorders and important variants
- Discuss developmental disorders and scientific underpinnings
- Distinguish abnormal behavioral and personality changes
- Describe the use of appropriate psychopharmacology agents for all major neurologic disorders and important interactions
- Identify and plan treatment for alcoholism and substance abuse
- Identify and distinguish between altered states of consciousness and memory disorders
- Implement appropriate primary and secondary stroke prevention strategies
Details : 58 Videos , 2 PDF
Price : $ 80