This program should be of interest to Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, APNs, and Nurses.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply knowledge gained to prepare for the hematology and medical oncology subspecialty and recertification examinations in hematology and medical oncology;
- Utilize current standards of care for patients with cancer, blood disorders and malignancies;
- Demonstrate proficiency of knowledge in hematology and medical oncology;
- Incorporate recent advances in management of hematologic and oncologic patients; and
- Define molecular determinants of cancer risk and apply this knowledge in practice.
- Benign Hematology Session
- Malignant Hematology Session
- Solid Tumor Session
Details : 85 MP4 + 118 PDF files
Price : $ 100