The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review will include relevant topics such as pathology, endoscopy, radiology and nutrition.
- Livestream format for interactive Q&A sessions
- Access to course recordings until the spring exam with registration*
- Mayo Clinic experts deliver the most comprehensive and time-efficient review available
- Faculty share more than 15 years of experience successfully preparing individuals for the board exam
- Obtain Mayo Clinic study materials including a 100+ question practice test
- Receive a comprehensive list of high-yield facts with daily review
- Earn more than 30 ABIM MOC points with your CME credit
- Recommended by more than 98 percent of attendees
This course is designed for GI fellows, GI nurse assistants, NP and PA providers, gastroenterologists, persons preparing for GI board exams and recertification, gastroenterologists needing MOC, GI research personnel and GI assistants.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify common liver diseases including viral hepatitis, autoimmune and inherited.
- Review the management of complications of cirrhosis.
- Identify common esophageal disorders and correctly interpret esophageal testing including manometry and impedance pH testing.
- Review gastric acid physiology and common diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
- Review micronutrient deficiencies and their manifestations.
- Review common malabsorptive disorders.
- Review diseases of the pancreas and biliary tree including acute and chronic pancreatitis, gallstones, and pancreatic cystic lesions.
- Review colonic disorders including constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and hereditary polyposis syndromes.
- Examine the management of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary malignancies including cancers of the esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, bile duct and pancreas.
- Examine relevant areas of pathology, endoscopy, radiology, and nutrition.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Price : $ 50