Mayo Clinic Electrophysiology Online Board Review course is designed for fellows and physicians who are within two years of their next board or recertification exam. This comprehensive online course will give you an adaptive online learning curriculum that will save study time, give you confidence to pass the exam, and most importantly enable you to bring the most current medical knowledge back to your daily practice.
The Electrophysiology Online Board Review course will provide the cardiologist and electrophysiologist with an overview of all aspects of cardiovascular electrophysiology. Experts in each field will give in-depth didactics on state-of-the-art subjects in electrophysiology and device therapy. In addition, updates on the latest knowledge and advances in electrophysiology are also integrated into the course for the practicing electrophysiologist wishing to review and update. The full spectrum of electrophysiology practice will be reviewed ranging from basic arrhythmia mechanisms and pharmacology to catheter diagnosis and therapy and device-based treatments. This includes topics reviewing maneuvers for arrhythmia diagnosis in the electrophysiology laboratory and ablation of atrial fibrillation.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
– Describe basic physiology of myocardial excitability;
– Differentiate electrophysiological mechanisms of arrhythmogenesis;
– Recognize and synthesize the diagnostic and therapeutic approach for the channelopathy patient;
– Formulate mapping and ablation approaches for standard and complex arrhythmias;
– Preparation, recognition and avoidance of device and ablation complications;
– Formulate management approaches for the distinct arrhythmia syndromes from congenital to myocarditis syndromes.
This enduring program is designed for, but not limited to, cardiologists, electrophysiologists, cardiovascular fellows, electrophysiology fellows, and all practitioners involved in the care of complex arrhythmia patients in the outpatient and laboratory settings.
Details : 27 Videos , 27 Audios , 18 PDF
Price : $ 100