Introduction to Abdominal Doppler Ultrasound Online Course is designed to provide an introduction to and comprehensive review of Abdominal Doppler sonography and a strong foundation to perform and/or interpret Abdominal Doppler ultrasound examinations. The participant will identify the essentials for establishing scan protocols, and experienced faculty will guide you through abdominal anatomy and Doppler/Color Flow characteristics.
- Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Abdominal Doppler Physics
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Aortic Endografts
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Renal Artery Stenosis
- Mesenteric and Porto-Hepatic Duplex Sonography
- Introduction to Transplant Sonography
- State the Doppler Principle and list the factors associated with the Doppler equation.
- Demonstrate various scan techniques for accurate interrogation of blood flow.
- Identify commonly seen Doppler/color flow imaging artifacts.
- List system controls utilized to optimize the Doppler/Color flow acquisition.
- State protocols and diagnostic criteria to evaluate abdominal aortic aneurysm and dissection and endovascular grafts.
- Define the term endoleak and list the five different types.
- Identify key sonographic findings in patients with normal and abnormal endovascular aortic grafts.
- Outline protocols for evaluating renal artery stenosis using direct and indirect Doppler/Color Flow imaging methods.
- Identify normal and abnormal imaging and flow characteristics associated with renal, mesenteric, and liver Doppler applications.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for evaluation of renal artery stenosis, mesenteric ischemia, portal hypertension, portal vein thrombosis, and Budd Chiari syndrome.
- Perform imaging of the normal transplant organ and recognize common abnormal findings indicating possible transplant compromise.
- Identify Doppler ultrasound findings in the normal transplant organ and state the implications of commonly seen abnormal findings.
Details : 7 Videos