Johns Hopkins Clinical Update
Improve clinical performance with this authoritative review of the latest concepts and techniques in the interpretation of gastrointestinal and liver specimens.
Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, an intensive review for gastrointestinal pathologists, focuses on interpretation of biopsies of the upper GI tract mucosa and the liver, pancreatic/biliary disorders, and application of novel techniques to various GI disorders. Led by renowned pathologist, Lysandra Voltaggio, MD, this online CME program will significantly enhance your diagnostic skills.
It will help you to better:
- Identify unusual variants of GIST
- Develop a diagnostic approach to unusual/variant colorectal polyps
- Define common and rare lymphoproliferative disorders involving the GI tract
- Recognize and discuss the GI manifestations of systemic disorders
- Evaluate common mimics of inflammatory bowel disease
- Discuss the updated classification of benign and malignant hepatic neoplasm
- Describe the basis of grading acute cellular rejection
Details : 16 Files
Size : 14.2 Gb
Price : $40