This CME activity is designed to educate those who order, perform, and interpret clinical ultrasound studies. It should be particularly valuable for diagnostic imaging physicians, ob-gyn physicians, vascular surgeons, and referring physicians who utilize ultrasound to evaluate the clinical status of their patients.
- Expand clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of Doppler imaging.
- Discuss the role of ultrasound imaging management of OB/GYN and breast disorders.
- Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
- Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 66 Videos
Size : 11.98 Gb
Price : $ 90