ACP’s six-hour collection of virtual lectures and discussions is tailored specifically to meet the evolving needs of practicing internists who care for patients with diabetes.
Captured directly from the one-day virtual course offered in June, 2021, expert faculty review the role of lifestyle interventions as well as appropriate indications and practical utilization of medications and/or bariatric surgery in patients with diabetes and obesity. The risks and benefits of new insulin and noninsulin pharmacologic therapies and how to incorporate new technologies into practice is also discussed
This collection of virtual lectures will cover:
- the role of nutrition, weight-loss agents, and bariatric surgery in overweight patients with diabetes.
- new insulin products and diabetes technology, including pumps and continuous glucose monitoring, and specifically address when these advancements may help your patients with type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- guideline-based medical management of type 2 diabetes with a focus on the risks and benefits of the newer noninsulin therapies.
- prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease in patients with diabetes.
- timely information on using SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP1 agonists with weight loss.
- Earn CME/MOC
- Extended access to the course recordings for 3 years
- Learn from the comfort of your home or office
Price : $ 50