Course Overview/statement Of Need
Are you seeking an INTIMATE and ENGAGING educational experience as you prepare to sit for the ABIM Board Exams? Are you searching for the best comprehensive review in interventional cardiology? Do you want to earn dual MOC points and CME credits? The ACC/SCAI Interventional Cardiology Course is designed to meet your needs.
Join the experts in interventional cardiology at Heart House, Washington, DC to receive the most up-to-date, evidence-based review of interventional cardiology available! Engage in stimulating, interactive discussions of ABIM examination guidelines that focus on the main content areas tested on the ABIM Board exam:
- Case Selection and Management
- Procedural Techniques
- Catheter-based Management of Non-coronary disease
- Cardiac Imaging and Assessment
- Complications of Coronary Intervention
- Basic Science
- Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology
Engage with faculty and peers in this intimate venue where didactic lectures are combined with multiple question and answer sessions to enable you to quickly identify and address your learning gaps to ensure you are prepared for the Boards and your patients!
The goal of this course is to review and update knowledge and competency in the latest prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the full spectrum of interventional cardiology for practicing cardiologists and physicians preparing for the initial certification exam or maintenance of certification exam.
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to :
- Recognize key concepts of vascular biology and atherosclerosis and the fundamental concepts of cardiovascular physiology
- Identify thrombosis and the use of antithrombotic therapeutics, including antiplatelet, anticoagulant and thrombolytic agents
- Incorporate adult congenital heart disease and the application of interventional therapies including imaging fundamentals and pharmacologic adjuncts useful in PCI
- Interpret and critique the findings of major clinical trials and existing interventional devices and techniques in interventional cardiology
- Summarize ACC/AHA/SCAI guidelines regarding the practice of interventional cardiology, particularly with respect to indications for catheterization and intervention
- Apply recent advances in mechanical support and cardiogenic shock to their practice
- Improve confidence with taking the interventional board examinations including increased familiarity with multiple choice question formats
This course is intended for physicians preparing for the initial certification exam or maintenance of certification exam. Cardiovascular specialists, physicians, Fellows in Training and cardiovascular care associates seeking an in-depth review of interventional cardiology will also find this course of value.
Details : 135 Video Files + Audios + PDF
Size : 6.8 Gb
Price : $ 40