Each lecture in this focused Touchstone Course offers a concise overview of guidelines for common abdominal imaging findings on ultrasound, CT, and MRI. Emphasizing evidence-based management recommendations—supported by the literature and guidelines from both radiology and specialty societies—these high-impact lectures will help optimize clinically relevant reports and knowledge of when follow-up is not indicated.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Compare and contrast radiology and clinical guidelines used to report and manage common imaging findings and pathology in the lung, liver, pancreas, endometrium, adrenal gland, rectum, thyroid, and kidney.
– Distinguish which abdominal radiology and clinical management guideline recommendations are supported by evidence, natural history, and/or outcomes.
– Understand when follow-up for abdominal imaging findings is not supported or can be stopped, based on evidence, for common abdominal imaging findings.
– Issue guideline-consistent and evidence-based management recommendations for organ and disease-based abdominal imaging findings.
* Guidelines Related to Thyroid Nodules: An Overview—D. Baumgarten
* Endometrial Thickness for Pre and Postmenopausal Patients—K. Patel-Lippmann
* Adnexal Cystic Masses—A. Wnorowski
* Imaging of Liver Masses in Cirrhosis—L. Alexander
* Optimizing Management of Renal Masses on Imaging: Where’s the Evidence?—H. Zafar
* Adrenal Nodules—N. Mallak
* Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—N. Gandhi
* A Radiologist’s Guide to Incidental Pulmonary Nodules—M. Hershman
* Masses in the Non-Cirrhotic Liver—D. Asch
* MRI for Restaging of Rectal Cancer: What the Radiologist Needs to Know—Z. Kassam
Details : 10 Videos
Price : $ 50