AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package 15th Edition 2022 (Complete HTML)
Stay Current and Prepare for the ABFM Exam
Recorded from the popular AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express® live course, our family medicine board review self-study offers in-depth coverage of 14 body systems, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
You’ll have everything you need—in the format you want—to stay current on all aspects of family medicine.
Approved for 45.75 AAFP Prescribed credits. CME credit is approved through August 15, 2025.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of common clinical problems seen in family medicine.
- Analyze your training needs on conditions or elements within specific body systems, as defined by the ABFM.
- Outline effective test-taking strategies to prepare for the ABFM exam.
Own Your Learning Experience
Meet your learning style and your schedule. The AAFP’s family medicine board review self-study package is a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
- Short 30-45 minutes video presentations on topics that mirror the ABFM exam blueprint
- 175+ case studies to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- 500+ board-style questions to sharpen your test-taking skills
- Syllabus with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
Details : Complete HTML
Price : $ 250