All CME content presented at AACE Annual Meeting 2023 is now available on-demand! The sessions and lectures focus on the latest scientific and clinical discoveries in the field of endocrinology to help you achieve the best outcomes for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of patients living with endocrine diseases. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
AACE 2023 On-Demand Features:
- Over 50 sessions including the updated AACE Type 2 Diabetes Algorithm
- Over 100 speakers
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the latest scientific and clinical discoveries in the field of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism.
- Apply newfound knowledge to diagnosis and management for improved patient outcomes.
- Assess the potential applications of emerging scientific advances that affect the practice of endocrinology.
- Empower participants to educate their patients regarding clinical treatment options.
This activity is intended for medical professionals from the field of clinical endocrinology at all stages in their career including clinical endocrinologists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, registered dietitians, medical students, residents and fellows in training.
Details : 58 MP4 + 51 PDF files
Price : $ 80