We have a compressed one-day program lined up for you that brings you the LIVE lectures from top speakers in our field. Expect to hear in-depth lectures on core and critical topics, punctuated by our ever-popular Rapid-Fire Sessions. Panel sessions, including a comprehensive review of pediatric CNS manifestations of COVID-19 by international experts in the field, will be featured. From a practical perspective, as the ABR has reduced SA-CMES requirements, you can meet your annual SA-CMES educational requirements in the first month of the year — “One and Done” — Happy New Year! We plan to offer 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 6 SA-CMES credits for this one-day meeting. To tie a bow on it, the meeting will be concluded with our ever-popular Pediatric Neuroradiology Gameshow with big prize money- winner takes all and your name lives in infamy!
This year’s program includes:
• 1 day of solid pediatric neuroradiology education
• Updates in trending topics in Pediatric Neuroradiology
• Expert Lectures by top leaders in the field delivered LIVE
• An opportunity to connect with our community online in the time of COVID-19
• Interaction and connection with our greater pediatric neuroradiology community
Educational Objectives :
• Identify commonly encountered brain, neck, and spine disorders in children.
• Explain general concepts related to pediatric epilepsy, developmental anomalies of the face, and spinal dysraphisms.
• Describe diagnostic imaging nuances of hypothalamic abnormalities and differential considerations.
• Know the proposed changes to the WHO brain tumor classification as it relates to children.
• Describe emerging considerations to diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of CNS complications related to COVID-19 infections in children.
• Discuss characteristics of arteriovenous shunts in the brain in children.
• Know the parameters of the newly proposed pediatric stroke trial for children and understand how it may further understanding of the treatment window.
• Know the current imaging approach to children with Moya Moya disease and the prognostic significance of imaging abnormalities related to this disease.
- COVID 19 Epidemiology in Children
- COVID 19 CNS Cliincal Features in Children
- COVID 19 CNS Imaging in Children
- Faces and Phenotypes
- Hypothalamus Lesions
- Hypothalamus Lesions
- Kids are not small adults
- Moya Moya Angiography
- Moya Moya Imaging
- Moya Moya Management
- Moya Moya Surgery
- MRI of Neonate in NICU
- Name the syndrome
- Pediatric Arteriovenous Shunts
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric MRI Safety
- Rapid Fire 1
- Rapid Fire 2
- Spinal Dysraphism
- ASPNR Coming & Going
- Texas Rapid Fire
- WHO Brain Tumors Update
Details : 22 Videos + 1 PDF
Price : $ 50