Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology is an intensive and comprehensive course designed to strengthen your knowledge in the specialty of pediatric cardiology. The program focuses on Genetics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Statistics, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, Management of the Cardiac Transplant Patient. Content of this series can be used as a review or merely a way to remain current in the field.
Material contained in this product was captured during the live 2018 Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Discuss principles of cardiovascular physiology and apply to pediatric cardiology practice.
- Review principles of cardiovascular pathology and integrate with diagnosis and treatment.
- Recognize pathological conditions relevant to pediatric cardiology.
- Demonstrate enhanced ability to identify abnormalities seen in cardiovascular studies.
- Differentiate cardiovascular conditions resulting from altered hemodynamics from similar appearing conditions produced by other pathologies.
- Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular techniques.
- Discuss strategies for managing pre- and post-cardiac surgery patients.
- Discuss options for managing the cardiac transplant patient.
- Discuss principles of complex congenital heart disease and apply to pediatric cardiology practice.
- Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of diagnostic and interventional and cardiovascular techniques including technique and management of left-right shunts.
- Identify areas of relative strength and weakness in knowledge, and assess knowledge gains, through board simulation sessions.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
Details : 38 Videos
Price : $ 90