Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts is a comprehensive review of this important and rapidly progressing field of fetal cardiology.The renowned international faculty provides detailed information on the evaluation of the normal fetal heart both from an anatomic and functional approach. In keeping with progress in this field, detailed information on the use of three-dimensional ultrasound in fetal echocardiography and cardiac imaging in the early gestation is addressed. The CE activity also provides comprehensive evaluation of various cardiac malformations, involving abnormalities of the cardiac chambers and the outflow tracts.
- Discuss indications for fetal echocardiography, review existing guidelines and the approach to patient counseling.
- Optimize ultrasound equipment for the use of 2D and Doppler in fetal echocardiography.
- Review the normal fetal cardiac anatomy.
- Describe the abnormalities of the venous system of the fetal heart.
- Discuss in detail anomalies of the cardiac chambers to include septal defects and anomalies of the right and left ventricle.
- Review in detail anomalies of the outflow tracts to include transposition of great arteries, tetralogy of Fallot complex and aortic arch abnormalities.
Price : $ 60