About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Activity offers a practical review of breast pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Explain the spectrum of benign spindle cell lesions in the breast.
- Describe sclerosing lesions of the breast.
- Identify key features of genomic testing in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Discuss breast cancer predictive factor testing (ER, PR & HER2).
- Describe the diagnostic features and clinical significance of a v ariety of breast lesions with particular reference to the implications of these diagnoses in core needle biopsy specimens.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Price : $ 60