This CME Activity addresses the latest updates in stroke imaging. Faculty review etiology, emergency triage, imaging protocols, management and treatment of acute stroke. Emphasis is placed on the role of radiology is stroke management, utilization of advanced imaging protocols, interventional therapies, and the clinical impact of using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in the diagnosis of acute stroke and how this will affect overall patient outcome.
This program is designed for practicing radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons that interpret or rely on imaging studies for the evaluation of neurological disorders.
- Discuss the advances in acute stroke imaging applications and interpretation.
- Discuss the etiology of acute stroke.
- Review modern treatment and management of acute stroke.
- Describe the role of imaging in the management of acute stroke.
- Optimize emergency stroke imaging protocols.
- Apply state of the art stroke imaging protocols to clinical practice.
- Discuss the role of radiology in the treatment of acute stroke.
Details : 26 Videos + 1 PDF
Price : $ 40