About This CME Teaching Activity
This CME Teaching Activity provides a practical review of genitourinary, pulmonary and neuropathology. Faculty address basic to advanced techniques, pitfalls and pearls to pathologic diagnosis. Interactive case reviews emphasize the material presented will round out the program.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss how the evaluation of transbronchial, cryo, needle and surgical lung biopsies differ based on biopsy technique.
- Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of lung adenocarcinoma and non-adenocarcinoma thoracic neoplasms.
- Develop an integrated approach to the diagnosis of lung cancer.
- Discuss the importance of pathological and radiological correlation in pulmonary disease.
- Better understand the evaluation of a blue biopsy.
- Recognize the pearls and pitfalls of interstitial lung diseases and their mimics.
- Discuss the WHO classification and cIMPACT-NOW classification guidelines for CNS tumors.
- Better understand peripheral nerve sheath tumors.
- Recognize glial and glioneuronal neoplasms.
- Develop an integrated approach to intraoperative CNS consultations and frozen sections.
- Appreciate meningioma grading and other meningeal neoplasms.
- Discuss the diagnosis and reporting of limited adenocarcinoma on needle biopsy of the prostate.
- Analyze common bladder tumors on biopsy and TURB specimens.
- Review common differential diagnoses in bladder lesions.
- Review common differential diagnoses in prostate lesions.
- Recognize mimickers of bladder neoplasm.
- Better understand medicolegal issues in pathology cases relating to genitourinary pathology.
Details : 17 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 10.3 Gb
Price : $ 50