The University of San Diego in association with Educational Symposia present Clinical Breast Imaging and Interventions Update. This CME activity provides a comprehensive review of diagnostic breast imaging and intervention. Focus is placed on a systematic approach to effective breast imaging and interpretation strategies. Technological advances in breast imaging techniques, talking to patients, and quality inspection programs are presented. Updates in image guided breast biopsy and current trends in optimizing your breast imaging program as well as multimodality case reviews reinforce the didactic lectures included in this series.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians who perform and interpret breast imaging examinations. The CME activity should also benefit referring physicians who order breast imaging studies.
- Discuss the controversies in breast cancer screening.
- Create imaging protocols in young patients.
- Describe the role of breast core biopsy and imaging histologic correlation in evaluating suspicious breast imaging findings.
- Discuss current issues in the management of breast cancer.
- Recognize the current breast cancer economics and medical legal implications of breast imaging.
- Explain new technologies in breast imaging including full field digital mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis, ultrasound and MRI.
Details : 32 Videos
Size : 3.54 Gb
Price : $ 50