This CME activity is designed to provide a practical review of hematopathology, dermatopathology and breast pathology. Topics contain basic to advanced techniques, including pitfalls and pearls to pathologic diagnosis. Interactive case reviews emphasizing the material presented rounds out the lectures.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists.
- Differentiate spongiotic, psoriasis form and interface dermatitis.
- Discuss squamous basal cell carcinoma and their stimulators.
- Achieve a better understanding of histologic and molecular correlations in melanocytic neoplasms.
- Review myeloid neoplasms and WHO revised diagnostic criteria.
- Identify inflammatory and reactive lesions of the breast.
- Discuss molecular classification of breast cancer and molecular prognostic factors.
- Analyze post-neoadjuvant breast specimens.
- Identify benign and neoplastic lymphoid disorders in blood and bone marrow.
- Describe cutaneous vascular tumors.
- Discuss non-epithelial lesions of the breast.
- Review the spectrum of triple negative breast neoplasia problems in interpretation of breast core needle biopsies.
- Review cutaneous adnexal neoplasms.
Details : 17 Videos + 1 PDF
Size : 6.3 Gb
Price : $ 50