The list of course topics and subtopics was adapted from the ABPN’s description of the board and recertification examinations. The time allotted for each topic is based upon the approximate distribution of the subject matter as given by the ABPN. Our course will provide an excellent review of board exam and recertification topics primarily through case-based learning and help the learner identify areas that require further study. The learner can then review and prepare further in these areas prior to taking the examination.
After completing this activity, participants should be able to:
- Prepare for either the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry (ABPN) Board Examination in Neurology or the Recertification Examination.
- Discuss topics in neurology basic science, including neuroanatomy, neuropathology, and neurochemistry.
- Discuss common and new topics in clinical adult neurology, including neurovascular, movement disorders, sleep, headache, epilepsy, nueromuscular, neuro-immunology, neuro-infectious disease, and behavioral neurology
- Review the diagnostic criteria for chronic migraine and the available treatments
- Review the diagnostic criteria for relapsing remitting and primary progressive multiple sclerosis and the available treatments
Details : 94 Videos , 82 PDF
Price : $ 150