Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta Training Video is designed for any physician, sonographer or other allied health professional performing and/or interpreting an abdominal aorta ultrasound examination. Anatomy, scan techniques, routine protocols, diagnostic criteria, and commonly seen pathology of the aorta are included.
- Abdominal Aorta Anatomy & Primary Branches
- Abdominal Aorta Scan Techniques, Routine Protocols and Measurements
- Aortic Pathology: Sacular vs Fusiform aneurysm, Atherosclerosis, Aneurysm, Dissection, Rupture, Lymphadenopathy
- State the purpose for performing abdominal aorta sonography.
- Identify the abdominal aorta and its primary branches.
- Outline scan techniques and perform routine protocols to evaluate the abdominal aorta.
- Recognize commonly seen abdominal aortic pathology.
- Increase knowledge to perform and/or interpret abdominal aorta sonography.
Price : $ 10