The experts in contrast echocardiography who were responsible for the material presented in the “Basics of Bubbles” educational webinar will interact with learners who have questions regarding the content of the program or on contrast echocardiography in general. This program will include a physician and sonographer pair who will answer questions or provide feedback on a variety of topics including: the composition or handling of ultrasound enhancing agents, laboratory workflow and policies needed to implement contrast echocardiography, instrumentation and protocols for contrast imaging, indications and clinical impact of both left ventricular opacification and myocardial perfusion, ASE guidelines on contrast echocardiography, safety of UEAs, and potential future applications.
- Discuss the composition and safety of ultrasound enhancing (contrast) agents
- Identify successful strategies for selection of patients appropriate for contrast use
- Be aware of how contrast can aid in the assessment for thrombi, masses, aneurysms, and other diseases of the ventricle
- Identify the role of perfusion imaging at rest or during stress
- Identify key personnel roles for your contrast echo team
- Identify potential roles of contrast perfusion imaging beyond the detection of CAD
Price : $ 30