With the most extensive, comprehensive collection of anatomy multiple-choice questions in strict, current USMLE format, Gray’s Anatomy Review, 3rd Edition, is an easy-to-use study tool that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Whether used as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students or as a stand-alone resource, this medical textbook is your indispensable review book for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Includes more than 1,400 high-yield questions, mirroring the USMLE Step 1 and complete with answers and rationales, that challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease.
- Features a new neuroanatomy chapter containing approximately 100 all-new questions that cover key concepts and relate them to clinical practice.
- Groups questions more logically within chapters for more effective study, first within topic areas and then from easy to more difficult.
- Provides specific, updated page references to current editions of Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy for additional review.
- Helps you visualize key concepts with updated radiographic and ultrasound images and extensive use of photographs.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (April 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032363916X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323639163
Details : Original Publisher PDF
Price : $ 25