An instant-access guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the conditions most likely to present in the emergency department
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Essential for anyone practicing in an emergency department or acute care setting, this new edition of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Emergency Medicine strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity. It delivers exactly the amount of information needed for quick diagnosis, effective treatment, and improved outcomes – no more, no less. Every chapter of this edition has been updated to reflect the latest breakthroughs and developments, and the book is filled with high-quality illustrations designed to clarify difficult concepts.
• Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity, delivering exactly the amount of information needed for quick diagnosis, effective treatment, and improved outcomes
• Emphasizes the immediate management of life-threatening problems, then covers the evaluation and treatment of specific disorders
• Priority-based and problem-oriented organization encompasses all aspects of emergency medicine, including common emergencies, trauma, and neonatal and pediatric emergencies
• Extensive at-a-glance algorithms facilitate rapid decision making
• Comprehensive tables of drugs commonly used in the ED
- Series: Current Diagnosis and Treatment of Emergency Medicine
- Paperback: 1072 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 8 edition (July 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071840613
- ISBN-13: 978-0071840613
- Format : Original Publisher PDF
- Price : $ 20