Ace the ABSITE with the most rigorous, high-yield exam review available
Focusing specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, ABSITE Slayer reduces pre-test anxiety and provides the knowledge and confidence you need to pass the exam. Packed with critical, up-to-date information, this powerful study aid provides a complete framework for your exam preparation and is highly efficient for last-minute review, as well. You’ll find everything you need to ace the exam in one comprehensive package―from full-color illustrations to “make or break” tips―delivered by expert authors who know exactly what it takes to succeed.
What makes ABSITE Slayer the leading study aid on the market?
- 450+ multiple-choice and 1,000+ quick-hit single answer questions
- Test-taking tips that can make the difference between success and failure
- Full-color illustrations of must-know anatomy
- Valuable clinical pearls
- Easy-to-retain concise text
- Logical organ-based organization
- Chapters on pharmacology, anesthesia, cell biology, and fluids/electrolytes/nutrition
- Item Weight:1.72 pounds
- Paperback:544 pages
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2nd Edition (November 2, 2020)
- Format : Original Publisher PDF
- Price : $ 15